We take pride in creating a culture that encourages innovative thinking and absolute trust, enabling our people to deliver outstanding performance to our customers.
Our people are undoubtedly our biggest asset. Therefore, we are dedicated to employee engagement throughout our sites. At the end of 2018 we introduced an internal communication strategy which included more direct communications with employees such as email bulletins, an employee led, quarterly magazine and the introduction of our core value programme, ‘Team tpgroup’. Our core values were created with our employees and encompass all our beliefs at TP Group. They are:
- Achieve together - thrive on knowledge sharing, helping each other and delivering projects as a team.
- Embrace responsibility - take responsibility for our own work. Trust our people to deliver their projects and have ownership in what they do.
- Strive for excellence - constantly strive to achieve the highest standards in our work.
- Build unity - work cohesively with our colleagues, customers and partners to build strong and lasting relationships.
- Challenge ourselves - challenge ourselves and our people to develop and grow. To learn new things and to always seek to improve what we do.
- Have integrity in all we do - always conduct our business fairly, with honesty and transparency.
We respect one another and make every effort to ensure that the work environment, whether in an office, workshop or other location where work is carried out, is an open and comfortable environment.
TP Group has implemented an ambitious growth plan over the next five years, our people are a critical part in delivering our strategy.
To engage the best people we provide them with all the support they need to realise their full potential, including:
- A safe and healthy working environment
- Investment in learning and development
- A culture of inclusion
- IMechE accredited Mentoring Professional Development Programme
- Apprenticeship programmes in both Engineering and Business Operations
- Investment in our working environments and site facilities
- Employee Benefit Trust
- Access to one professional institution
- Core value programme
Subject Matter Experts
Our teams are filled with subject matter experts who are agile, responsive and aligned to their customers' needs and locations. They have grown our business to where we are today, laying a firm foundation for continued growth.