Helping customers achieve their strategic goals
Our project managers understand the technical complexities of your challenge. We can provide independent advice, manage the integration of project management with specialist engineering disciplines and ensure projects deliver on time, to cost, quality and performance requirements.
TP Group considers P3M holistically, through life, and from programmatic, financial, business, operational and technical perspectives. Our processes and services include -
- Management of specialist engineering disciplines, commercial contracts through effective project control and delivery.
- Implementation and management of the project plan containing Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Organisational Breakdown Structure (OBS) and Product Breakdown Structure (PBS).
- Delivery of project control functions including schedule management, cost modelling and cost engineering, identification, monitoring and management of risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies and execution of contract performance/quality reviews.
- Provides project management documents, templates, guidance, tools and coaching
- Provides stakeholder and communications management aligned with project delivery strategy.
- Uses an agile and flexible business model to provide the required specialist resources as and when required
- Provision of services based on Industry and Government best practice (PRINCE2, APMP, ASG, ISO15288, ITL and TOGAF
The benefit of our approach includes increased efficiency and workforce utilisation through clear definitions of the required activities; and timely provision of the associated specialist resource to deliver full scope of the requirement as needed. Our customers do not bear the cost of a ‘standing army’ of expertise unnecessarily.
We increase the likelihood of achieving customer objectives on time and to the specified cost, quality and performance by mitigating the risks and issues early, which avoids expensive and complicated over-runs late in the lifecycle.
Learn more about..
Case Study - Army HQ Communications Systems
Following two competitive tenders, TP Group won contracts for Phases I and II of the LE TacCIS Discovery Reboot. As this is such a complex programme the TP Group prevailed due to intimate first-hand experience of the programme and its projects.find out more