Our extensive in-house design and manufacturing engineering capability provides through life capabilities tailored to meet the demands of real-time applications.
Our large fabrication shop is capable to take items 6m diameter or 22m long; with an overhead gantry lifting capacity of 60 tonnes.
Providing high integrity solutions and through-life support ..... solving customer challenges.
TP Group delivers equipment and services including thermal management systems, expander/compressor systems, pressure systems fabrication & assembly.
Our fully integrated production management team use a leading edge ERP system to manage the end-to-end process ensuring schedule and budget adherence, whilst applying the highest levels of quality.
We offer customers’ a full documentation package often working to the ISO 1004 3.2 standard; due to our accreditation's and qualifications we CE mark our products in house.
Over 20 years providing through life capabilities covering:
- Thermal and structural design
- Ability to handle all material types - Exotics, Hastelloy X and Inconel
- Specialist pipe fitting - bending and welding using coded welders
- CE marking
- ASME u stamp, API 660 & API 661
Our Engineers have a passion for innovative thinking and cutting-edge technology; problem-solving customers demanding challenges and projects.
Focusing on the design, operation, control, optimisation and intensification of chemical and physical processes, we manage and control the whole manufacturing process.
- Lifting & manual handling: 7 x 10T+ overhead gantry cranes – including 2 x 30T cranes
- CNC: Heavy duty, high performance CNC vertical turning machine – Hankook VTC200E Vertical Borer
- Advanced manufacturing: Precision machining and metrology for mission-critical components
- Forming: Plate rolls, hydraulic press brakes – down stroke, Tube & Pipe Bending (Cold & Hot)
- Assembly: 3920m² Manufacturing Area – fully trained assembly and welding engineers
- Non-destructive testing (NDT):
- Probe & Coil Magnetic Particle (MPI)
- In-House Liquid Penetrant
- Pressure testing to 10,000psi (Water) and 100psi (Air)
- Helium Lea, De-mineralised Water, Dry Air Plan and Vacuum Pump
- Physical and Chemical NDT via UKAS approved local laboratory
- GTAW: Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- SMAW: Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- GMAW: Gas Metal Arc Welding
- FCAW: Flux-Cored Arc Welding
- SAW: Submerged Arc Welding