We provide individuals with domain leading P3M knowledge, skills and experience who can work within client teams or take full responsibility for the delivery of outcomes.
Our knowledge, skills and experience provide leadership and resource support, enabling our customers to make more timely and informed decisions.
TP Group have provided embedded support to the £5.1B Type 26 Programme, supporting the implementation and application of Project Controls techniques, including Earned Value Management (EVM) and Estimate At Completion (EAC) cost estimates.
Allowing the Type 26 senior management team to maintain the overall contract performance to deliver on time.
We work with our clients to support the design, implementation and delivery of the portfolios, programmes and projects required to deliver business change. Ranging from full establishment of Project Management Office (PMO) functions to provision of specialist support to individual disciplines such as risk management of scheduling.
Our services delivered in accordance with Industry and Government best practice, exploit a range of tools including MS Project, Primavera P6, ARM, ADMIS, Simul8, @Risk and Predict.
- Design and implement the P3M Processes, Organisation, Tools/Techniques and Information (POTI) required to deliver business change
- Ensures appropriate and coherent POTI is put in place to manage each P3M element: benefits, scope, plan and schedule, cost and resources, risks and opportunities, and stakeholders
- Optimises POTI commensurate with brownfield landscape and enterprise context
- Ensures delivery of robust, holistic and timely Management Information (MI) to underpin P3M decision making
- Established delivery baseline through creation of each P3M element
- Provide P3M leadership to integrate, manage and deliver activities and products using assigned resources
- Implements, manages and maintains the Strategy and Plan containing WBS, OBS and PBS
- Works with internal and external systems stakeholders to identify and clarify the dependencies, associated risks, issues and assumptions
- Resources, costs and timescales are managed and controlled more effectively
P3M Controls & Cost Engineering
- Deliver the management and control functions required to track, review and report P3M performance
- Ensures P3M reporting and escalation against agreed thresholds
- Provides robust, holistic and timely MI to underpin P3M decision making
- Ensures integrated change control across P3M
- Cost Management: planning and controlling budgets to reduce project overspend
- Cost Modelling: provision of bespoke analysis solutions in support of project planning and through life capability management
- Cost Estimating: collecting and analysing data in order to estimate the time, cost, materials, and labour required to manufacture a product, construct a building, or provide a service.