Based upon 75-years’ heritage we offer unique end-to-end capabilities, delivering the full scope of client requirements using the best technical and engineering high-integrity capabilities and expertise.
We provide agile specialists within large customer enterprises including BAE Systems, Babcock and QinetiQ; and still capitalise on minimal bureaucracy.
Our thin prime business model allows us to offer unique groupings of SME2 to deliver the full scope of client requirements using the best technical expertise and providing value for money for clients through:
- Efficient Contracting Routes: Flexible engagement of SME2 through a single contract. Stripping away the contract layers with tailored governance and a minimum of bureaucracy; all partners work at Tier 1 level.
- Flexible access to Suitably Qualified and Experienced Personnel: Providing timely access to appropriate SME2 ensuring that the client does not bear the cost of a ‘standing army’. Our partners offer complementary skills and expertise with minimal overlap. We will not deliver tasking through under utilised corporate resources.
- Co-ordination: Overall management and integration of resource to enable effective delivery of contract to time, cost and quality levels expected.
- Dynamic Delivery: We understand the need for reactive tasking and have developed tailored governance and constitution to provide the most efficient and timely access to SME2.
- Collegiate Alliances: All of our partners adopt a mutual charter to encourage a co-operative working environment where transparency, knowledge exchange and appropriate behaviours are supported.
- Customer Partnership: We understand that long term collaboration with our clients is essential to the delivery of effective outcomes. We provide embedded, enduring support and skills transfer across the whole lifecycle.
Routes to Market
TP Group is registered on a number of pre-assessed frameworks, providing expedient access to our services.