TP Group is all about Innovative Thought, Absolute Trust and Critical Technology; that works right across our supply chain.
We take pride in our global reputation for providing specialist services and engineering solutions in a manner that never compromises our integrity or our high standards of business conduct.
Supply chain management
TP Group is committed to delivering a reliable service to our customers, and work with Suppliers to drive continuous improvement through innovation and best practice.
Our Strategic Sourcing team are keen to find prospective supply partners with whom who we can develop strong relationships and who can support us in the delivery of our programmes.
We invite contact from prospective suppliers who are active in the following supply areas:
- High precision machining services for prototype to low volume batch production
- Products or services to the heat exchanger market
- Components and services to the high speed turbomachinery market
- Services for system integration of packaged solutions e.g. electrical, mechanical & chemical
- Raw materials e.g. sheet materials, carbon tubing and high yield plates
Email contact details to: email@example.com
Our Purchase Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Our Supply chain policy can be downloaded here.
In accordance with current legislation, TP Group is not required to issue any specific statements concerning anti-slavery in its supply chain. This continues to be monitored and will be updated as needed in the future.