TP Group is all about technology and partnership. That works right across our supply chain.
TP Group takes pride in our global reputation for providing specialist services and engineering solutions in a manner that never compromises our integrity or our high standards of business conduct.
TP Group’s Code of Conduct setting out its approach to key issues such as bribery and corruption, safe working environment, corruption and the environment.
Supply chain management
TP Group is committed to delivering a reliable service to our customers, and work with Suppliers to drive continuous improvement through innovation and best practice.
Our Strategic Sourcing team are keen to find prospective supply partners with whom who we can develop strong relationships and who can support us in the delivery of our programmes.
We invite contact from prospective suppliers who are active in the following supply areas:
- High precision machining services for prototype to low volume batch production
- Products or services to the heat exchanger market
- Components and services to the high speed turbomachinery market
- Services for system integration of packaged solutions e.g. electrical, mechanical & chemical
- Raw materials e.g. sheet materials, carbon tubing and high yield plates
Email contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with current legislation, TP Group is not required to issue any specific statements concerning anti-slavery in its supply chain. This continues to be monitored and will be updated as needed in the future.
SC21 Bronze - accelerating the competitiveness of the aerospace & defence industry
Supply Chain Policy - July 2016