Corac to exhibit at the ASME Turbo Expo 2012
Corac will exhibit at the leading turbomachinery conference and exposition, ASME Turbo Expo 2012being held in Copenhagen, Denmark from the 11th to the 15th of June 2012.
Turbo Expo is the Turbine Technical Conference and Exposition presented by the International Gas Turbine Institute of ASME (The American Society of Mechanical Engineers). It is a gathering of industry experts and decision makers representing an impressive array of segments including Turbines, Blowers and Energy Cycles to discuss developing trends and products.
This year the keynote panellists include:
• Al Brockett, Jr., Vice President, Engineering - Module Centers, Pratt & Whitney
• Mark Pearson, General Manager - Advanced Technology & Preliminary Design, GE Aviation
• Henrik Stiesdal, Chief Technology Officer, Wind Power Business Unit, Siemens
An estimated 3,000 conference participants and more than 100 exhibitors from leading firms including Dresser-Rand, GE, Siemens, Alstom and many others will attend and feature their turbomachinery products and services.
Event Website: http://www.asmeconferences.org/te2012/
Corac utilises unique and patented technology to develop compact, high speed, and highly efficient oil-free compressors for a range of applications.
Our Key technologies include:
• Permanent magnet motors
• Aerodynamic designs
• Direct-drive turbomachinery
• Contactless bearings
• Power electronics and control systems
Contact us for more details